Student Athletes 2019 - 2020 Forms

Before any student athlete can participate in tryouts, practice and games, all paperwork and insurance fees are to be collected by the coach.  Papers that must be turned in are the KHSAA Physical (completed by a medical professional), the OCBE Permission to Participate, OCBE Field Trip Permission form, and the OCBE Alternate Transportation form. Click on the links below to access the required forms.

KHSAA Middle School Participation/Physical Exam Forms



Back to School News      Print News Article