WE ARE A STARS CERTIFIED PROGRAM
Cougar Den Contact Information
Phone Number: (502) 241-3412
Director: Kristie Singleton email@example.com
Documents and Forms
AFTER SCHOOL CARE:
- Full days, Monday through Friday, in-service days and non-national holidays from 2:20 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- When school is cancelled due to snow or inclement weather, we will open at 7:00 a.m. and close at 5:00 p.m.
- Summer hours are 7:00 a.m. To 6:00 p.m.
- We will not be open on National Holidays. National Holidays will be posted in the Den.
All fees are due in advance on a weekly basis and must be paid by the beginning of the week.
- $60.00 per week, for one child when contracting for 5 days. $40.00 per week for each additional child.
- $25.00 per day, for one child when contracting for less than 5 days. $22.00 per day for each additional child.
- $40.00 per day for Full Day Care. $35.00 per day for each additional child. This will include morning and afternoon snacks and some field trips. This will not include lunch. Your child will need to bring in lunch on Full Days.
- Summer fees will be $100.00 per week for one child when contracting for 5 days. $85.00 for each additional child.
- $40.00 per day for one child when contracting for less than 5 days. $35.00 per day for each additional child
COUGAR DEN ROUTINE:
We will have a theme – related activity for the children where they will explore and be challenged to develop their creativity. They will also have a summer filled with songs, crafts, food, and fun exploring their surroundings.
Please remember that on all FULL DAYS the children should always have a sack lunch
- DAILY ACTIVITIES The Den will include, but not be limited to the following daily plan of activities. These represent minimum requirements.
- FREE TIME: Children will have plenty of opportunities to engage in free play and socialization. A variety of games, toys, puzzles and craft supplies are available. The staff will encourage all children to participate in-group activities on a regular basis.
- ASSIGNMENT COMPLETION TIME: Students will have the freedom to work on school assignments and projects as needed. A location that is quiet and conducive for task completion will be provided and assistance from staff will be available.
- SNACK TIME: At least 15 minutes will be allocated to snack time. Milk or juice, and a nutritious snack will be provided and included in the fee.
- QUIET TIME: At least one-half hour of supervised quiet time, which allows for educational games, story time, reading, educational movies or relaxation will be provided.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES: As weather permits, outdoor activity will be scheduled. It will be supervised, organized and sequential in nature. Activities may include team games, large motor skills, exercises or playground time. Please have your child dress appropriately for weather.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS: Individual or group projects will be provided weekly.
- MUSIC: Musical activities will be provided.
Kristie Singleton (Director) firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact us at (502) 241-3412.
Cougar Code & Den Goals
The Cougar Code:
Do what's right. Do your best. Treat others the way you want to be treated.
The Cougar Den at Crestwood Elementary uses this code to promote positive relationships between the children, parents, and school staff. We strive to provide a safe, relaxed, and fun atmosphere that benefits personal growth and meets the needs of the whole child.
The Den Goals:
1. To provide quality childcare at a reasonable cost and in a convenient location.
2. To provide a safe, relaxed atmosphere for recreation, creativity, and socialization.
3. To provide learning possibilities through enrichment activities to promote artistic endeavors.
4. To provide additional opportunities for students who need extra help in subject areas.